Sphora by OPI: Urban Ballerina - Leotard

So I've been trying this nail polish I got at Sephora out for some weeks now and I am completely loving it. It is a great nude pink creamy nail color that looks super natural wen you're wearing it and just really flatters your hand.

The color is a nude/pink with beige undertones. It is as always with OPI polishes, creamy and very well pigmented and costs $9. This was not in their permanent collection, it was in their beautiful Urban Ballerina new collection which I'm pretty sure was inspired by the movie 'Black Swan.' So get this no while it's still available!! I hope you like it as much as I do, it's my new go to color

-the picture below doesn't really look true to the color, it's just a little off with the nailpolish since I had to use the flash. my hands though XD please ignore that, the flash mad my skin look really old, yellow, and made my skin look sick by accentuating every line I had in my hand ;(

Urban Ballerina - Leotard
Please excuse the horribly looking skin..

0 comments:

Post a Comment