China Doll Necklace



   So on Sunday, I went shopping around, not looking for anything in particular and I happened to snatch this cute little necklace at forever 21. Its a design of a small bobble china doll with parts are cut. I love the way it's cut and bonded together with metal rings, and since its metal, it feels really good to fiddle around with when you have nothing else to do :P not like i do that..

   Another thing, the necklace comes down to the the lower part of my chest, so it's fairly long and does a great job at making you think your neck is longer, e-long-gate. --it looked really good with my outfit for the day which composed of a creme colored shirt with red stripes and jeans, nothing really exciting so with this necklace added, it made a little zing to it because it looks so so cute!

    And for a low price of $3.80 and it was a steal I couldn't resist.

1 comments:

Shelly said...

So cute! Your blog is really nice too. :)

Please check my blog out, I'm having a giveaway!
www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

Post a Comment