Ilamasqua Baptiste

For those of you who don't know, illamasqua is a brand from Europe that is has dramatically beautiful colors that tingle your senses. They are a great brand of makeup and their products astound me.



This particular product I am reviewing is their nail varnish in Baptiste, which is a very pretty shade of dark purple with fine shimmer in it. I bought this online with my own money at sephora because the sephora here unfortunately does not have a illamasqua stand :( oh well. I love it though. It is so pigmented that with only 2 coats, you get the result that you see in the bottle. It also is glossy when you apply and has no streak marks (even when I'm at home applying with my shaky left hand!). This nail polish, to me, is beyond opi, though they have their great ones, and it should be with a hefty price tag of $16.00 for 0.5oz and opi nail polishes are only $9 for the same amount. I think it worth the price though if you consider:

PROS
-leaves a gloss
-no streaks
-highly pigmented
-the color is SO pretty :)
-it has a nice shimmer to it

Go out and take a look at it, I'm sure you'll love it ^^ comment and leave your thoughts on what you think about it

0 comments:

Post a Comment